Unusual ways of giving information. Features of language
Автор: Нурутдинова Мадина Чориевна
Рубрика: 1. Общие вопросы философии
Дата публикации: 26.04.2017
Статья просмотрена: 21 раз
Нурутдинова М. Ч. Unusual ways of giving information. Features of language [Текст] // Новые идеи в философии: материалы III Междунар. науч. конф. (г. Москва, июнь 2017 г.). — М.: Буки-Веди, 2017. С. 5-9. URL https://moluch.ru/conf/philos/archive/244/12244/ (дата обращения: 24.06.2018).
Journalism is the activity of gathering, assessing, creating, and presenting news and information. It is also the product of these activities.
Journalism can be distinguished from other activities and products by certain identifiable characteristics and practices. These elements not only separate journalism from other forms of communication, they are what make it indispensable to democratic societies. History reveals that the more democratic a society, the more news and information it tends to have.
Key words: story-telling, data-journalism, internet, NASA, Mendeleev
Журналистика — это искусство оперативной передачи и обработки информации. Новостной журналист отличается от остальных тем, что должен передавать информацию без искажений. Он — транслятор информации. Это не значит, что он просто повторяет то, что сообщают новостные агентства или очевидцы события. Скорее, он старается осветить одно и то же событие с нескольких точек зрения, давая читателю возможность самому сделать выводы.
Ключевые слова: повествование, истории, дата, журналистика, интернет, NASA, Менделеев
There is another fast developing genre of data-journalism — Story-telling. It means to tell a story. This genre of journalism came from art find psychology profession. In this genre you should describe your fully from beginning to the end. The majority of story-tellings is nearly always done in audio-visual way and widely spread in internet, TV. And now we should talk about story-telling more deeply. The first story-telling was used by the American politician Mike Turner .
He told about things that changed our history, and he also said «If we can change our lives we also can change yours». It means great changes and big discoverings; it may happen by unknown cases or something imperceptible can put oneself on record. For example you want to make an interesting article with the help of story-telling. To make your article interesting you should fill it with details and interesting information. By the words of NASA’s lead consultant Larry Prusack «There are many reasons and causes of changing». Today’s 21st century is a result of little steps that gave a huge impulse to progress.
The first story-telling school was opened in Russia’s city Yekaterinburg on an international festival. Nowadays the biggest story-telling school is Mayerhold it is situated in Russia. There are many faculties like acting, directing, journalism and psychology. To make your article more effective you should write fully and exactly. You should use details that will attract audition, that’s why you need to find something interesting. For example it is a well known fact that July Ceaser wore bay leaves. Year after year kings of different countries wore these leaves as symbol of power. After that the gold bay leaved crown appeared. Little, but very important detail: leaves of bay. There are tasks of story-telling:
Describe your accident. When it had started from or what gave an impulse to made that accident happen.
- The information must be shown in systemized process;
- Using details and some interesting facts;
- Try to attract the attention of audience.
Story-telling is widely used in tourism, describing historical events, and many other cases . There is scheme of making story-telling.
- Idea;making a well-known fact more attractive. Or changing the previous information to better one;
- Hero. There must be some character that will make your article breath taking.
- Project; If you decided to made this project all article must be written by you. You should write something that wasn’t write before you.
- Connection of elements; It means that all information must be connected by one topic. You cannot describe accident or a person by absent information. Because you should remember about people’s trust. For example Newton’s law of gravitation little but main element is apple. Or if you chose the Mendeleev’s table the elements will be your main thing.
- Events; Keep in mind. You should distinctly understand what about you are writing. Because all faked information became out of audience’s site.
Now we should talk about next genres of info-journalism story-maps. This genre is using to make the audience’s acceptation more effective. You should use maps, audios, photos.
For example, you want to write about climate temperature or Eco balance, it is the best to use the story-maps. You can also add facts about ecology. If you want to show the previous condition of the world with its Eco balance and the nowadays situation with damaged ecology story-maps can help you again.There are many web-sites that can help you to make story-maps.You can use info maps to help yourself. This info map can show not only the information but also can show you the way. Don’t forget to distinctly check your article and use many details to fill your item. It is not a problem if making maps a problem for you.Because we have already said about web-sites that can help you.So if you know what about you are writing, add some interesting details it means you are good story-maps user. There are levels of Story-maps:
- StorylistList of happened accidents.
- Story Up The beginning of the article.The headline.
- Storytime The developing of accident..
- Story backThe exodus of article.
If you follow this recommendations your article will be logically made. The places where story-maps can be used(cafes,restourants,house,buildings)also you should add the characters’ names.
- Metthew Ricketson. Writing feature stories: How to research and write newspaper articles. Unvin 2014.
- Вейлер К., Мауер Р. И. Сетевые СМИ — другая журналистика. Пер. С англ. //http://www.mediasprur.ru/jour/theorie/
- Калмыков А. А., Коханова Л. А. Интернет-журналистика. Учебное пособие. М.: ЮНИТИ-ДАНА, 2005.
- Путеводитель по саморегулированию сетевых СМИ. ОБСЕ, Вена, 2013.
- New methods of writing materials. USA/Nelly Kion/ www.nellykion.com
- Журналистика в мире политики: Исследовательские подходы и практика участия / Ред.-сост. С. Г. Корконосенко. СПб., 2004.
- Политические коммуникации: Учеб. пособие для студентов вузов / Под ред. А. И. Соловьева. – М.: Аспект Пресс, 2004.