12-year identifies priority areas for updating the content of education in primary school education, according to the structure and content of the education system must be created in the future development of society and the state requirement.
The overall goal of education reform in the education system is to adapt to the new social and economic environment. Тherefore, the only school students knowledge, not only to learn a set of skills, personality development, life could not solve the problem yourself and experience necessary to develop as a competitive person, which allows learning. In this regard, the Stateғ compulsoryү education standard: «The main purpose of secondary education at the national level is ready to actively participate in the social, economic, and political life of the country to promote the formation of a competent person».
The relevance of the research problem. The experience of learning activities in schools and elementary school teacher, professional analysis of the activities of public education would affect the implementation of the requirements of the following events:
- The need for the formation of primary school teachers and students competence and pedagogical educational institutions, secondary schools on the implementation of the scientific and methodological literature and not on the basis of technological development methodolog.
- The number of primary school teachers and guidance documents competence competence competence skills can not distinguish between the concepts still not ready to meet the challenges of education being renewed day by day.
- teachers teaching disciplines at the initial stage of the program is limited to theoretical and methodological materials preparation and lack of professional competence.
- a primary school education, primary level and high school educational institutions do not meet the required knowledge in accordance with the requirements of the company as a result of a competent person.
- Based on the absence of a clear assessment scales skills of students.
The object of research of primary school children.
The subject matter of age methods to assess the training of teachers in the educational process of students in lower grades.
The purpose of the study. Elementary school students' personal competencies, based on the types of Pedagogical and psychological ways of development of methods for the assessment of the educational process competences.
Forecast research: a major innovation in the Republic of Kazakhstan due to changes in the competence of primary school students and disclosed the contents of the individual's personality as property values and theoretical and methodological base of students determined as a subject on a regular basis within the terms of cognitive knowledge of the methods used to assess competence as the core of the actors and the public to boost the value of the individual in which the solution of the issue in accordance with the relevant requirements of today's society recognized innovation in the field of education increased effectiveness of the implementation of the orientation of the innovation process is provided.
The term competence far generated a wide range of scientific literature in foreign countries. For example: competence (Latin)in accordance with the valid, competent(French) competent, legal, competere if the value is to be able to, meet the Russian language competence certain questions symbolize the means to know with in the framework of the Kazakh dictionaries belong to someone questions the right of representation of a certain person or organization.
The notion of competence pedagogical literature knowledge, skills and produce the way you do. Competence is to consider an even more ambitious plan Emelyanov works. With in the framework of the status of the competence of the individual's own abilities and to work successfully in the community, social and personal training deineyi form of activity that the definition of human knowledge, skills and experience are obvious. Competence education and discipline while maintaining the integrity of the individual to live in implementing its development is expected to supply the necessary competence to determine the orientation of the end result can be understood as. Clear all powers and competence to take off the value of words. Teachers who competence in certain subjects and trends related set of properties that should be.
Competence to discipline teachers have the professional competence in terms of knowledge.
Independent from each other as shown in the concept of competence itself consists of several parts. Analyzing their secondary schools are expected to address student performance in education can be described as a competence.
- feel their individuality, self-development skills;
- feel their individuality, self-development skills;
- know how to find the most effective ways of solving the problem of the issue;
- be able to realize their goals and be able to;
- evaluate their performance;
- to make an effective solution useful in a variety of situations.
12-year education system, the formation of individual competence in the transition to the characteristics of individual students in the implementation of the relevant competences and the development of a child with special emphasis on education will improve the implementation of effective approaches teachers, requires the formation of a new methodological framework. With an individual prone to changes in the competitive education search is only possible as a result of the work. Competence opinions is one of the most important issues of teacher training system, as the supplier of the principles of competence child, teacher to choose the means necessary for its implementation.
Education for the 21st Century "Education hidden wealth" in the work of the International Commission Jacques Delo says that there are four pillars of education: teach, teach, teach to live with the act to recognize and learn how to live. According to him, the development of professional skills not only learn how to act when faced with a variety of life jağdayattarımen the ability to work in teams to solve them. According to another reporter (Khautrek), was seven and not four pillars of education: learning, searching, thinking, communicating, cooperating, getting things done, adopting oneself.
Foreign scholars Bowden and Morton says: «If you pupils can not imagine what conditions expected in the future, at least they learn the knowledge that can be used in any case». Therefore, the nature of the one used in the case of any competence.
Now at this point to change the role of the teacher in the school itself. It is the initiation of the actual carrier of the role of education students with textbooks and moved to the role of work in their own learning. He organizes the work of students, the opportunity to exercise their skills and interests of each customer. It is the development environment for students. From this point of view, even "development" changes the meaning of the word. The development of each person even if he can not never should have nothing to do with the development of thematic information, aimed at the development of the first shaft to which it is exposed.
Currently, the German education system was used in the educational process aimed at the development of skills in the following forms: voluntary labor, work on the weekly schedule, with periods of training and project work. To get acquainted with the views of their competence to the development of the «New House» get acquainted with the so-called scheme of the education system. The first step of the key competencies identified, confirmed the content of the curriculum, then students should master. Then is necessary to evaluate the success of their performance. Control of students' mastery of specific competences, research, discussion, report, essay, written exam, measured during the execution of tasks, such as reading activities. The evaluation criteria as a "key competence-2000" can be created with that assessment bases, for example. The program of each shaft 5 to assess the knowledge level of the group. The first level is important, it is important that the level of development of these skills can begin. At this level, teachers should be heard more and more. The second level is complicated. Here gather more information into the level of the debate should be to contribute to the advancement of the cause. At this level, the work of the individual student collects the necessary visual aids. The third level is more complicated. It is a deep plunge on the subject, the subject should trigger deployment activity of the participants of the discussion. During the fourth level of the implementation of the project using a variety of ways to communicate to an opponent tries to achieve its goals. The teacher takes the role of master control. And the fifth is in the works at the level of errors, and set the time to fix them.
How to move the market of general competence in the labor market? Is there a real need?
Moved to the operational activities of the Company's market mechanisms, the role of the relationship appeared to grow new professions and professional reputation, the former having a new field, which has become integrated into the professions special requirements. All of these changes unknown world filled with uncertainty and volatility of the person responsible can withstand stress from a variety of creative and requires the development of a person who can make the right decision. Previously, high school graduates for higher education is important, in addition to further their knowledge, the desire to be ready to replace the professional skill profession, is a plunge in other areas, such as areas of importance. There is a growing role in the continuous education, which is to have a competent knowledge.
In order to achieve the level of the education system of a sovereign country in the world to create new learning and teaching technologies attempts using different methods of searching and deep knowledge of all adhere to the direction of the operation, which itself put special emphasis on the formation of a competent individual work.
In order to achieve this goal within the framework of a research project of its formation and the formation of primary school classes competence levels of control and assessment of lessons learned and best practices. According to the results of the lessons of experience to reach 15-20% of the teachers' competence and assessment methods tüsinbeytindigi; 25-30% of school children lost control of the materials in personal life that does not solve the problems faced difficulties, resulting in decreased quality of education is expected to be deviant students.
Therefore, based on the results of the study will be to make the following suggestions:
– The formation of the key competence of pupils in primary schools, due to the lack of specific evaluation methods in Kazakh literature should be methodical literature.
– Teachers of primary school children on how to assess the competence of special programs and guidelines need to be developed.
– Primary school education competence in the process of formation and development activities are carried out, it is necessary to pay attention to the development of the individual and personal qualities.
School study on the application of methods of assessing the competence of formulated the following conclusions:
– Competency scales of primary school-age children will be the basis for the development of cognitive competence;
– During the research, the study of theoretical and practical issues of "competence" and "competence" and "competence types" were a complete description of concepts;
– Fair assessment of students in the lower grades will create conditions for the development of functional literacy and personal competence;
– Improve the quality of education for children with application of the system of assessment methods, psychological peculiarities and genuine relationship with the environment (communicative competence) is formed;
– Proved the effectiveness of the use of valuation techniques and types of primary school.
12-year-old primary school education and its continuous importance not only in the presence of other bwındarmen only related to the education system, primarily in the formation and development of students' personal competence a special value on the joints revealed that power. If so, this unique component of the child, which is the formation of personal competence and sovereign power the future of the country a lot of creative, competitive, creative, courage educate citizens!
- Abildina S. K., Feizuldaeva M. Students' social competence: thoughts and practices// Primary school. – 2013. -8-9-3-5 pages.
- Akimova M. K., Kozlov V. T. Correctional and educational exercise for students in grades 3-5. Obninsk, 1993.
- Barsai B. T. Primary school teacher teaching the basics of competence// Primary school. – 2011. -2-3-5 pages.
- Yeleusinova Zh. Zh. Teacher competence // Teachers' Council-2012-2-10-12 pages.
- Kazakh language in terms of industry research Explanatory dictionaries. Series. Almaty, «School», 2002.
- Republic of Kazakhstan «On Education Law».
- Compulsory education standard of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- The state program for the years 2016-2019 for the development of education in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- President of Kazakhstan Nazarbayev «Kazakhstan-2050» Strategy established a new policy of the state address.
- Kurmanalina Sh. Kh., Mukanova B. Zh., Galymova A. U., Iliyasova R. K. Рedagogy: book. – Astana: Foliyant, 2007.
- Makibaeva S. During the transition to the 12-year education system Development of teaching competence//Primary school - 2011-2-3-5 pages.
- Toleubekova G. N. Authorized the formation of the identity of the student teaching technology // Teachers' Council.2015-2-3-23-24 pages.